Here is a list of things that really matter to me, sentimentally, and that I would be devastated if I lost.
- My old stories
- The framed picture of me and Grammie
- The necklace from Nana and shell pendant from mom
- My Charles de Lint book collection (I guess I could rebuild this, but he was instrumental in me wanting to become a writer) and the e-mail I received from him back when e-mail was still pretty new. (I think it was on prodigy!)
- My old pictures, but definitely not all of them. (Project: go through)
- The pewter mermaid from The Boy (Version 1.0, back in 1996 when we dated this first time.)
- My claddagh ring (because it's from my Nana and symbolizes my time in Ireland)
- Paintings from my mother and Jess
- The book of nursery rhymes given to from my brother
This is harder than I thought.
I can think of a lot of things that I LOVE-- pieces of jewelery, my wii, things like that, but the list of things that matter-- off the top of my head, anyway-- is strangely small.
It also doesn't include my cat. But that's because I don't own her, she owns me.